KNAUF Vapour Panel 12.5mm Foil Backed Plasterboard
12.5mm Knauf Vapour Panel is a plasterboard specifically developed to offer superior vapour resistance performance. Knauf Vapour Panel has a metallised polyester foil creating an effective vapour barrier to limit moisture diffusion, ideal for lining the internal side of the external walls and underside of roofs and decks. It is available in square and tapered edge.
- High-performance plasterboards,
- Manufactured to EN 520,
- High recycled content,
- Simple and fast to install,
- Easy to cut with a sharp knife,
- Can be used with Knauf Metal Sections and accessories.
- Suitable for external walls from inside and the underside of roofs and decks,
- Suitable for areas, where high vapour resistance is needed, such as pitched roofs in loft conversions
- Compliance: EN 520, Types A and D,
- Categorized as Gypsum Type X,
- Complies fully with BS1230 Part 1 1985