We hope you’ll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything bought from us we’ll be happy to refund goods you have purchased from us online within 14 days of delivery providing:
- The goods you want to return are unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return or we can arrange collection which will be chargeable at a minimum cost of £30 ex VAT (Big and Bulky items delivered by Palletways will be charged from £70 Ex vat per pallet) this may vary dependent upon your location and product type.
To receive any refund or to cancel an order once placed you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery or order date. We aim to process your refund within 14 working days of receipt of the returned items. Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase or PayPal account. If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods. We will advise you whether the return is acceptable, and if there is a 25% restocking fee.
Once ordered and dispatched the non-resalable/returnable items are the following:
- Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- Perishable goods. (Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly (eg. turf and plaster products) are excluded from cancellation under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, (CCICAR). This does not affect your statutory rights)
- Any product with a short shelf life or sell by date.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Boilers/Cylinders which have been opened.
- Cementitious goods (eg. cement).
- Plaster based products (eg. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids.
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- PIR insulation boards.
- Toilet seats which have been opened due to hygiene purposes.
- Sealed/sensitive electrical goods, if in sealed packages that have been opened (e.g. circuit boards)
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
Due to the nature of these goods unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange. None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
- You can cancel any online order, excluding bespoke or made to measure products, and receive a full refund by notifying us via email email@example.com
- Refunds will be paid to the payment card used to place the order and will be made as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days after our receipt of the returned products, or 14 days after our receipt of evidence of the return of the products to us. We are permitted to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products which are due to the manner in which you have handled them.
- Please note that if you cancel an order after the product has been dispatched, you will be charged the cost of delivery. We can also not refund these goods until we have confirmation that they have been returned to the depot in a re-saleable condition.
- Cancelling any part of an order that has been delivered means you will be responsible for returning the product(s) to us at your cost. We must be notified of the cancellation within 14 days from the date of delivery. The non-refundable items are listed above in Returns.
- When an order is cancelled, there’s a lot of work involved for our team and our warehouse partners and a cancellation fee of £20 will be applied to any order cancelled over the value of £30, orders below this amount will be charged a 10% fee to cover the extra charges we incur. The fee is deducted from the order refund.