Delivery will be 1 man, 2 man or Hiab/Forklift depending on product size and weight:
Order / delivery requirements:
- Customers should be made aware that the product is a self-assembly item and will be delivered in kit form. Instructions for assembly will be enclosed with the products.
- Confirmation is required that the customer understands that the delivery to their property will be made to the nearest point that is adjacent to the roadway and clear of obstruction. Carriers will not move product around or through the property.
- Our carrier will contact the customer by telephone prior to delivery to confirm details and agree a suitable delivery date.
- All dates quoted for either delivery or contact are approximate. Rowlinson Garden Products will not accept any liability for any delay in delivery for any reason.
- PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries are to UK mainland only.
- Deliveries are made on Monday – Friday only (No weekend deliveries).
- Delivery times are between 8a.m. and 6 p.m. No specific time of day can be given.
- Customers must be available to check and sign for the delivery except when Rowlinson Garden Products have received written confirmation from the customer that the item can be left without a signature.
The customer must be asked the following questions at point of purchase:
- Is the address on a made up (Tarmac) road?
- For large items that require hiab/forklift delivery is the road at least 2 lorry widths. There must be enough room for a 25ft 7.5t lorry (i.e. the size of a bin lorry or fire engine) to be unloaded.
- Can a lorry park within 6 metres (20 ft) of the property?
- Are there cars parked on both sides of the street and if so, would this cause problems for lorry access?