All deliveries are subject to stock and we will be sure to give you as much notice as possible for any stock issues that may affect your delivery.
A preferred delivery date can be entered when ordering for a selected range of products, however this is not guaranteed. Standard delivery is currently 5-10 working days.
Deliveries are made between 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday although we will give you as much notice as possible for early/late deliveries.
- To ensure delivery charges please add your items to the basket.
- An additional charge will be levied if the items have to be redelivered.
- All Big & Heavy items are delivered by large lorry and are delivered kerbside.
- All Big & Heavy item deliveries must be accessible by a 10-26 tonne lorry.
- We take no responsibility if your order does not arrive and tradesman have been booked. We advise you do not book the tradesman until your order has arrived.
- Ensure the delivery area is flat and solid enough to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne in weight. It is advisable to have someone taking delivery that is able to help the driver as they may occasionally need help to unload. Please advise us of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles.
Delivery will only be arranged to destinations within mainland UK. Please supply the full delivery address at the time of order this may differ from the billing address so long as the billing address matches the card holder’s address.
Delivery will occur when the Goods are ready for unloading at the delivery address specified at time of order or as subsequently agreed by both the buyer and JMD Building & DIY Supplies.
Any dates specified by JMD Building & DIY Supplies for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
Subject to the other provisions of these conditions, JMD Building & DIY Supplies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and similar loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods.
JMD Building & DIY Supplies shall arrange for delivery to site on the understanding that there is a suitable road to the delivery address requested. If no such road exists delivery will be made to the nearest point to which, in the opinion of the driver, the vehicle may safely proceed and unload. Except for the use of a vehicle mounted crane, the Buyer will provide all necessary labour and equipment required to unload the Goods promptly.
A signature on the delivery note constitutes that all materials have been received in good order. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all goods have been checked and any damages noted to the delivery driver at the time of delivery.
Delivery of all Heavyside/Big & Bulky/Pallet items are made kerbside.
All deliveries of palletised products (Brick/Block/Paving/Specified at time of order) will be delivered using a pallet truck. A Crane offload delivery service is available also at an extra cost.
Parcel deliveries will only be made once to the specified delivery address, any required re-delivery may be chargeable.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to be home/on site on the day of delivery agreed by both the buyer and JMD Building Supplies. (This excludes Heavy side building materials and Timber materials which can be left in a safe place)