This JMD 3ft x 3ft Pressure Treated Wooden Single Log Store provides a sheltered space to store away fire wood, ideal for those with log burners or garden fire pits. The compact size makes this wooden log store suitable for all gardens and features a traditional style which will look great in any outdoor setting.
This wooden log stores are made from high quality materials for a long lasting and strong build. The 16mm slatted timber side panels help to encourage air flow, ideal for drying out fire wood. Strong wooden framing supports the log store panels for a robust structure and the solid 16mm timber floor raises the logs from the ground, protecting against damp and rot. The pent 16mm overlap roof creates a weatherproof panel, sheltering logs from the elements.
This wooden log store is easy to build and is made from pressure treated timber. The timber has been placed into a vacuum and a high quality timber preservative has been compacted into the fibres of the wood. This offers the best protection against weather damage, is low maintenance and will look great for many years to come.
Our dip treated buildings, once installed, will need treating as soon as possible and on an annual basis in order to receive the 10 year anti rot guarantee*. The building also includes a 1 year manufacturers guarantee* as standard.
Dip Treated Buildings
- Our buildings are supplied flat packed as DIY kits with full instructions.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to follow the instructions outlined in Aftercare.
- All of our buildings are delivered unpainted. The buildings are dressed for display, we don’t supply any accessories or shelves featured within the product images.
- Our factory applied Dip Treatment may differ in shade between components as it is simply a basecoat.
- Exact product dimensions are supplied on the listing as we do round off the main size of the building in order to make it easier for customers to find, so please be sure to check the item’s specific measurements carefully.
- All measurements refer to the exterior of the building which includes the roof overhang unless stated otherwise.
- Our styrene windows are protected using a clear film which will need to be removed after you’ve installed the building.
- Delivery times highlighted with an asterisk (*) refer to working days.
Delivery on this building is 7-10 working days to most UK Mainland addresses.
You can book the day of your choice for delivery when placing your order, alternatively you may place your order without selecting a delivery date and one of our team will contact you directly to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
Important – Unless otherwise stated delivery is kerb side only, though at the drivers discretion they may be able to help you lift the building to a more suitable location outside your property. If you need to transport the building through your house then you will need to make your own arrangements prior to delivery to do this as our drivers are not insured to enter your house.
The Customer or Friend/Neighbour will need to be present to sign for the delivery. We cannot leave the item without a signature.
Our driver will call you when they are approximately 30 minutes away from your location.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our items. The guarantee commences from the date which you receive your item and we offer a free collection service as part of this agreement.
The building must be returned in its original, untreated, resalable condition. Until the item is collected by our courier, it’s the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the building remains in this condition.
As the buildings are sold as DIY kits, we cannot dismantle on your behalf and we cannot be held liable for any third party costs. Once the building has been received by our factory, a full refund will be issued within 1-3 working days.