The WG roof access window has a top hung design and the sash opens outwards.
The window is equipped with a toughened glass. The flashing is an integral part of the window.
The metal handle enables tight and secure locking and two venting positions.
• Frame is made of pine wood, vacuum impregnated.
• Sash is made of aluminum, powder painted gray, fitted inside with a peripheral seal.
• Has a handle that allows the sash to be secured in two positions to ventilate the room.
• Suitable for roofs with pitches between 15° and 55°.
• Window integrated with universal flashing with lead apron.
• Toughened glass with increased resistant to hailstones.
• Specially rounded locking bolts exclude possibilities of injuries.
• Easy fitting system on batten does not required additional trimmings.
• Fitting kit included with the window.
• 5 years guarantee.
WG roof access window is available in two versions:
WGT version with single toughened pane 4H.
WGI version with integrated glaze 4H-10-4H.