IMPORTANT NOTE: NEVER use an acid-based cleaner on any natural limestone product either as a wash or to remove mortar stains. The chemical reaction resulting from acid being applied to a limestone product will permanently damage the surface of the stone.
|STONE VARIETIES||Dove Grey Limestone Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Split Slabs, Riven Paving|
|SIZE & PACKS||900 x 600 mm, 33 Slabs 18.5m2|
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone:
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces – the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchasing experience as smooth as possible and prevent any mishaps, we have put together a checklist. Considering that paving stone is a natural item and can be extremely heavy, we hope this helps you avoid any mistakes.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10% to 15% extra to cover the occasional breaks in transit, breakages during installation and slabs you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. The first 7% of any transit damage is not covered, above 7% to 15% is refunded on a prorata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20%.
- Delivery is from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm and must be signed for.
- We will give the delivery company your number so they can book the delivery with you directly – they will typically call you the day after we dispatch your order. It is important you provide the correct contact number(s). If you have not been called within 48hrs of your order being dispatched please contact our office so we can assist you.
- Check the “Delivery” Tab so that know understand how the standard delivery is made (Tail-lift, kerb-side only).
- Receiving your order – please sign the paperwork with the phrase “UNCHECKED FOR DAMAGES”. We cannot pursue any claims if the paperwork is not marked as such.
- Breakages – every effort is taken to ensure the paving stones arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 7% of the order is not covered. If it is greater than this level please email detailed pictures evidencing the scale of the damage within 48hrs of receipt and we will refund by meter. Replacements are not sent unless the nature of the damage is excessive; typically this would be 30% (i.e. due to crate being dropped, mechanical impact etc.)
- Returns and refunds – please refer to the full policy