- 5 Panelled, woodgrain, cottage door design
- Primed finish, ready for your own choice of paint colour
- Solid fire core construction
- Sound reducing
- Available with an additional option to be fully finished with one coat of undercoat paint and top coat of gloss
- Fire doors should not be trimmed at the top as this provides a unique traceable label
- Provides 30 minute resistance against the spread of fire in the home
- Manufactured under the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme
- 10-year guarantee
- FSC Certified
- BWF-CERTIFIRE Rated
Material composition: Solid construction 30 minute fire doors to fit a standard 44mm rebate frame. Ironmongery can be placed anywhere across the surface of the door. The weight is approximately 35kg.
Installation: Internal doors should not be installed in areas with recent plastered, screeded or wet sites. All of our doors including those pre-finished, should not be exposed to inappropriate damp site conditions. It is essential that the door is completely finished on the two faces and all four edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Usually 3 top coats are satisfactory, but we strongly recommend that you treat this door in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions. A light sanding between coats will provide the best finish. Adequate drying time must be allowed between each coat. Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.
Storage: When receiving door, it should be laid flat fully supported off the floor in a dry and fully ventilated area with protective packaging intact. Doors supplied unfinished should be thoroughly sealed on all faces and edges prior to any installation work.
Finishers: Be sure to select a finisher with a lasting seal between component parts. Please avoid water-based finishers, using only good quality solvent-based finishers. Danish oil is not suitable for use on any of our doors.