The primed Shaker 10 light glazed door combines unmistakable Shaker styling with ten clear glass panels, which really add personality. Its solid construction gives this door a heavyweight feel, while its glazing lets light flood through.
- Clean and contemporary lines and a subtle primed white finish
- The Simplicity range is available in many designs, with a mixture of styles including solid panel and glazed options
- Solid core gives a reassuringly premium feel
- This door is supplied primed white, so you can add your own unique flair to mirror your personality.
- Look no further for an exceptionally dependable door
- 5 years manufacturing guarantee
Please note: Create a door pair when you purchase the Jeld-Wen pair maker along with these doors – Pair makers allow you to put two doors together to created a pair, perfect to create a statement feature in bigger spaces.
Material composition: Primed MDF Facing, Solid Particle Board Core
Installation: Internal doors should not be installed in areas with recent plastered, screeded or wet sites. All of our doors including those pre-finished, should not be exposed to inappropriate damp site conditions.
Storage: When receiving door it should be laid flat fully supported off the floor in a dry and fully ventilated area with protective packaging intact. Doors supplied unfinished should be thoroughly sealed on all faces and edges prior to any installation work.
Finishers: It is essential that the door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Usually 3 top coats are satisfactory but we strongly recommend you that you treat this door in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions. A light sanding between coats will provide the best finish. Adequate drying time must be allowed between each coat. Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.