The Oregon 4 Panel Bi-fold door is ideal for rooms where space is at a premium. This classic style makes the most of your home’s square metres with its smart bi-fold system.
- High Quality American white oak real wood veneer
- The Oregon Range is available in many designs, with a mixture of styles including solid panel and glazed options
- Solid construction gives this door impressive acoustic properties
- This range features Fire Door options
- Doors are supplied unfinished, ready for your choice of decoration including paint, stain or lacquer
- Supplied ready with hardware for installation – all required fixings included
- 5 years manufacturing guarantee
Material composition: White Oak Veneer, Solid Particle Board Core
Installation: Internal doors should not be installed in areas with recent plastered, screeded or wet sites. All of our doors including those pre-finished, should not be exposed to inappropriate damp site conditions.
Trim: Each door is supplied with a 5mm trim option on all four edges. There is no trim allowance on the top edge for fire doors within this range. Bi-fold doors are made undersized to allow for operation – please note they should not be trimmed.
Storage: When receiving door it should be laid flat fully supported off the floor in a dry and fully ventilated area with protective packaging intact. Doors supplied unfinished should be thoroughly sealed on all faces and edges prior to any installation work.
Finishers: It is essential that the door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Usually 3 top coats are satisfactory but we strongly recommend you that you treat this door in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions. A light sanding between coats will provide the best finish. Adequate drying time must be allowed between each coat. Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.