The Worcester door features vertical wood panelling which brings both minimalist elegance as well as privacy and comfort to your home. Its natural finish gives you flexibility when planning your decor and the door can be stained to suit.
- High Quality American white oak real wood veneer
- The Oregon Range is available in many designs, with a mixture of styles including solid panel and glazed options
- Solid construction gives this door impressive acoustic properties
- This range features Fire Door options
- Doors are supplied unfinished, ready for your choice of decoration including paint, stain or lacquer
- ‘Paint and Peel’ film on all glazed doors make this process quicker and easier with less mess
- Pair makers allow you to put two doors together to created a pair, perfect to create a statement feature in bigger spaces
- 5 years manufacturing guarantee
Please note: Create a door pair when you purchase the Jeld-Wen pair maker along with these doors – Pair makers allow you to put two doors together to created a pair, perfect to create a statement feature in bigger spaces.
Material composition: White Oak Veneer, Solid Particle Board Core
Installation: Internal doors should not be installed in areas with recent plastered, screeded or wet sites. All of our doors including those pre-finished, should not be exposed to inappropriate damp site conditions.
Trim: Each door is supplied with a 5mm trim option on all four edges. There is no trim allowance on the top edge for fire doors within this range. Bi-fold doors are made undersized to allow for operation – please note they should not be trimmed.
Storage: When receiving door it should be laid flat fully supported off the floor in a dry and fully ventilated area with protective packaging intact. Doors supplied unfinished should be thoroughly sealed on all faces and edges prior to any installation work.
Finishers: It is essential that the door is completely finished on the two faces and all FOUR edges plus any cut-outs for locks, handles and hinges etc. Prior to finishing or sealing, lightly sand any handling marks. Usually 3 top coats are satisfactory but we strongly recommend you that you treat this door in accordance with the paint manufacturer’s instructions. A light sanding between coats will provide the best finish. Adequate drying time must be allowed between each coat. Failure to seal the doors accordingly will invalidate any claims.