These are built using 12mm shiplap cladding, 12mm tongue and groove floor and roof.
(Please note: Images are dressed and painted for display purposes only. All listed metric dimensions include the roof overhang.)
The Helios Summerhouse utilises a contemporary design with a unique curved roof. The tongue and groove cladding of the summerhouse offers strength as well weatherproofing and attractive finish. The four windows and two door panels are glazed using environmentally friendly Styrene; a shatterproof alternative to glass. The double doors are fitted with a secure lock and key to allow you to safely lock away any items. The curved roof design brings a modern feel to the building as well as allowing rainwater to easily drain from the back of the summerhouse. The roof and floor panels of this summerhouse are also constructed using 12mm tongue and groove board for strength and stability.
Our dip treated buildings, once installed, will need treating as soon as possible and on an annual basis in order to receive the 10 year anti rot guarantee*. The building also includes a 1 year manufacturers guarantee* as standard.
Dip Treated Buildings
- Our buildings are supplied flat packed as DIY kits with full instructions.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to follow the instructions outlined in Aftercare.
- All of our buildings are delivered unpainted. The buildings are dressed for display, we don’t supply any accessories or shelves featured within the product images.
- Our factory applied Dip Treatment may differ in shade between components as it is simply a basecoat.
- Exact product dimensions are supplied on the listing as we do round off the main size of the building in order to make it easier for customers to find, so please be sure to check the item’s specific measurements carefully.
- All measurements refer to the exterior of the building which includes the roof overhang unless stated otherwise.
- Our styrene windows are protected using a clear film which will need to be removed after you’ve installed the building.
- Delivery times highlighted with an asterisk (*) refer to working days.
Delivery on this building is 7-10 working days to most UK Mainland addresses.
You can book the day of your choice for delivery when placing your order, alternatively you may place your order without selecting a delivery date and one of our team will contact you directly to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Due to the nature of our products we are unable to deliver to Ireland, some areas of Scotland and any offshore islands. If you are unsure then please use the postcode to see if we are able to deliver to your area.
Important – Unless otherwise stated delivery is kerb side only, though at the drivers discretion they may be able to help you lift the building to a more suitable location outside your property. If you need to transport the building through your house then you will need to make your own arrangements prior to delivery to do this as our drivers are not insured to enter your house.
The Customer or Friend/Neighbour will need to be present to sign for the delivery. We cannot leave the item without a signature.
Our driver will call you when they are approximately 30 minutes away from your location.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our items. The guarantee commences from the date which you receive your item and we offer a free collection service as part of this agreement.
The building must be returned in its original, untreated, resalable condition. Until the item is collected by our courier, it’s the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the building remains in this condition.
As the buildings are sold as DIY kits, we cannot dismantle on your behalf and we cannot be held liable for any third party costs. Once the building has been received by our factory, a full refund will be issued within 1-3 working days.