– Deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and firmer drive.
– Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
– Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to pre-drill and reduces the probability of splitting.
– Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
– Recessed under-head ribs provide superb countersinking.
– Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
– Corrosion resistance up to twice as long as standard decking screws.
– Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
– Flexes to 35º reducing the likelihood of screw shearing.
– CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
– Available in Green and Tan.