Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
- Thermal Performance – Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK.
- Fire Performance – Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Recycled Content – Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Environmental – BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Easy-to-fit – Simple installation process.