Centre pivot windows
FT centre pivot windows are the most popular type of Fakro roof window. The well-designed centre pivot allows the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the amount of fresh air which can be drawn into the room. The sash can also be rotated through 180° and locked, allowing easy and safe cleaning of the outer pane to be carried out. Such pivot windows are operated using a two-part hinge.
As the air inlet is positioned at the top of the frame, Fakro windows have a 6% greater surface area when compared with similar sized windows made by other manufacturers. As a result they maximise the amount of natural light in a room.
• Manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated and coated with acrylic lacquer.
• Handle positioned on the lower part of the sash for easy operation, and secured open in two positions.
• Suitable for roofs with pitches between 15° and 90° (requires a flashing).
• Wide range of accessories.
• The P2 laminated glazing unit offers increased protection against damage