For use in horizontal pipes, the unit closes the pipeline automatically when back flow occurs.
Protects effectively against:
- Flooding of low-level rooms by back-flowing wastewater
- Rodent penetration into buildings through sewage pipes
- Unpleasant smells from unused piping systems
- Operates fully automatically, no external power-supply needed
- Resistant to aggressive effects from most chemicals and hot waste waters
- Maintains full flow capacity of the sewage system
- Is easy to operate and to maintain
- Backwater (non-return) valves are installed in horizontal drain pipes before a drainage-system outlet from a building, or in the house drain pipe, prior to its connection to external sewer. Ideally mounted in inspection chambers.